Feeling patriotic? Go spend some time with Honest Abe and 6 million other annual visitors at the Lincoln Memorial. Peer beyond the grand marble columns onto the Reflecting Pool that illuminates the Nation’s esteemed backyard. The Lincoln Memorial is located on the west end of the National Mall, not far from the White House and Tidal Basin. Finding parking near the National Mall & other memorials can be an expensive and frustrating endeavor if you don’t plan ahead.
Keep reading for more information on the best parking near the Lincoln Memorial, including parking maps, deals, tips, and insider secrets. Stop circling the block looking for a place to leave your car, and start parking smarter!
• • •
Lincoln Memorial Online Parking Reservations
Explore The Lincoln Memorial parking options on the map below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed space ahead of time!
• • •
Best Parking Deals Near The Lincoln Memorial
Finding convenient parking near the Lincoln Memorial is easy if you know where to look. We’ve highlighted a few of the best deals in the table below so that you can compare options and locations before selecting the best solution for you. Reserve a parking space ahead of time to lock in your price and remove the stress that finding a place to park your car can create.
|Address||Reserve Parking?||Price Range|
|555 21st St. NW (533 21st St. NW) – Valet Assist Garage||Book Now!||$18 weekdays / $30 weekends|
|1330 Maryland Ave. SW – Valet||Book Now!||$25 any 2 hrs / $35 weekdays|
|2400 Virginia Ave NW||Book Now!||$10 weekends / $24 weekdays|
• • •
Lincoln Memorial Parking Tips
- Free general visitor parking is available along Ohio Drive, SW between the Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson Memorials. Bus parking is available primarily along Ohio Drive, SW near the Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson Memorials and along Ohio Drive, SW in East Potomac Park. Handicapped parking is located on the south side of the Lincoln Memorial.
- Just be patient, as visitors are coming and going frequently, so you will eventually get a spot there. There is additional free parking just below the Jefferson Memorial (green circle). The farther away from the Lincoln you park, obviously the longer a walk you must walk.
- The map below is courtesy of DC Tours by Foot, check out their site for the best walking maps of DC!
• • •
Best Lincoln Memorial Parking Resources
- SpotHero– book discounted parking around The Lincoln Memorial or on your smart phone
- ParkingPanda – reserve parking near The Lincoln Memorial online ahead of time
- National Mall Parking Guide – See parking tips for the entire National Mall in DC
- NPS– view the official NPS visitor site for more on directions and parking information
- Yelp – read customer reviews of parking facilities near The Lincoln Memorial
- TripAdvisor– read the advice of TripAdvisor users who have previously parked near The Lincoln Memorial
- DC Tours by Foot – Check out the DC tour by foot page for more parking and foot tour advice regarding The Mall!
• • •
Directions to The Lincoln Memorial
Click “Directions” in the top left of the window below for the quickest route to the Lincoln Memorial