Foggy Bottom is located in Washington D.C.’s northwest quadrant, west of the White House and downtown. The neighborhood is one of the city’s oldest, and serves as the home of George Washington University’s campus. If you’ve ever driven around Foggy Bottom you know that finding parking can be difficult.
We are determined to bring you the tips and tricks to make you feel confident next time you park in Foggy Bottom. Read on to learn more about how to find Foggy Bottom garage, street, and metro parking solutions, to ensure efficient and easy parking!
• • •
Best Parking Deals in Foggy Bottom
Finding convenient parking in Foggy Bottom is easy if you know where to look. We’ve highlighted a few of the best deals in the table below so that you can compare options and locations before selecting the best solution for you. Reserve a parking space ahead of time to lock in your price and remove the stress that finding a place to park your car can create.
|Address||Reserve Parking?||Price Range|
|2400 Virginia Ave NW||Book Now!||$10 weekends / $24 weekdays|
|2100 Pennsylvania Ave NW||Book Now!||$11 weekends / $20 weekdays|
|2000 Pennsylvania Ave NW||Book Now!||$11 weekends / $20 weekdays|
|1 Washington Circle NW||Book Now!||$15|
|2300 M St NW||Book Now!||$21|
|700 New Hampshire Ave NW||Book Now!||$10 weekends / $17 weekdays|
• • •
Foggy Bottom Garage Parking Reservations
Explore Foggy Bottom parking options in the map below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed space ahead of time!
• • •
Foggy Bottom Street Parking
- There are many spots in Foggy Bottom that are free but have limitations, and a few spots that don’t have any limitations. With lots of traffic heading towards George Washington University and The GW Hospital, the parking is limited at best.
- Foggy Bottom is mostly residential and a lot of the residential areas have very strict residential parking zones. Some areas allow two hour parking for free from 7am to 7pm on weekdays, while others run throughout the night. Sundays free parking everywhere. Saturdays some parking areas, such as in front of Tompkins, don’t require payment after 6:30PM.
- Free parking is also available all along F street and G street, but two hour enforcement is rigorous in those areas.
• • •
Best Foggy Bottom Parking Tips
- If you park overnight, be wary of the residential exemption tickets. The DC government tries to crack down on DC residents that are out of state. You’ll receive a warning that will warn you to prove your out of state residence.
- Be sure to read signage with rigor to ensure that your car is not in an that has partial restrictions imposed
- To save time and money, check out available SpotHero parking venues and reserve yourself a space ahead of time!
• • •
Top Foggy Bottom Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted parking in Foggy Bottom garages online or on your smartphone
- Parking Panda – reserve Foggy Bottom parking online
- George Washington University – GWU gives directions and parking information for their Foggy Bottom campus
- Destination DC – Check out insider tips on how to optimize your time in DC’s unique Foggy Bottom neighborhood
- Parkopedia – compare parking rates in lots and garages in Foggy Bottom
- Yelp – read customer reviews of Foggy Bottom parking facilities
- TripAdvisor – read the advice of TripAdvisor users about public parking in Foggy Bottom