If you are a DC resident you know that parking near the Federal Triangle can be difficult. The triangular area contained by 15th Street NW, Constitution Avenue NW, Pennsylvania Avenue NW, and E Street NW is home to 10 federal buildings that are also tourist destinations due to their historic architectural designation.
We’ve created a complete guide to finding the best parking near Federal Triangle, regardless of your needs. Whether you’re looking to park on the street for just a few hours, need a place to park each day for work, or are staying overnight for a few days, we can help! Keep reading for information on how to outsmart the crowd and start parking smarter!
• • •
Best Parking Deals in Federal Triangle
Finding convenient parking in Federal Triangle is easy if you know where to look. We’ve highlighted a few of the best deals in the table below so that you can compare options and locations before selecting the best solution for you. Reserve a parking space ahead of time to lock in your price and remove the stress that finding a place to park your car can create.
|Address||Reserve Parking?||Price Range|
|555 11th St NW||Book Now!||$16 – Commuter Special|
|900 F St NW||Book Now!||$15 – Commuter Special|
|1310 G St NW||Book Now!||$14 – Commuter Special|
|1120 G St NW||Book Now!||$8 – Saturday Special|
|875 D St NW||Book Now!||$15 -per 24 weekend hours|
• • •
Federal Triangle Online Garage Parking Reservations
Explore Federal Triangle parking options in the map below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed space ahead of time!
• • •
Federal Triangle Street Parking
- There is little to no street parking in the Federal Triangle area due to a high volume of government buildings and traffic.
- There are, however, 18,000 on-street metered spaces scattered throughout the District of Columbia. Generally, the meters run from 7am-6:30pm Monday through Saturday; Although, in some areas where there is a high demand, they run until 10pm. Metered parking costs $2.30 an hour citywide and requires payment by coins, at the kiosk or by cell phone.
• • •
Federal Triangle Parking Tips
- One of the highest volume servicing garages is located in the Federal Triangle at The Ronald Reagan International Trade Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW. Located only a short walk away from the main attractions at The National Mall and Federal buildings, the garage is an excellent option. It also host over 2,000 spots, making parking easy and convenient.
- To ensure parking ahead of time, we recommend booking on a third part site such a s SpotHero or Parking Panda in order to maximize your time at the monuments rather than searching for parking!
• • •
5 Great Federal Triangle Parking Deals
Note that the parking rates listed below are full a full day of parking. You can specify your timing on the site to change the rate.
1.875 D St NW– park in this garage for $19 all day
2. 1220 E Street NW – park in this valet garage all day for $23
3. 424 11th Street NW – park in this Federal Triangle garage for $20 a day
4. 610 12th Street NW – park at this garage all day for $20
5. 901 E Street NW – park at this valet for $19 a day
• • •
Directions to the Federal Triangle
Click “Directions” in the top left of the window below for the quickest route to the Spy Museum
• • •
Top Federal Triangle Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted Federal Triangle parking in lots and garages online or on your smartphone
- ParkingPanda– compare prices and locations for DC parking using ParkingPanda
- Yelp – read customer reviews of Federal Triangle parking facilities
- The Washington Post Going Out Guide – read the Washington Post’s guide to the Federal Triangle Metro Station
- Wikipedia – read more general information about Federal Triangle on Wikipedia