Not only is U Street Corridor parking difficult because of residential permit parking, but there are tons of shops, restaurants, music venues and bars that make street parking even more competitive. You don’t want to be one of those cars circling endlessly to find a lucky spot. Make sure you read this guide to parking in U street corridor, to take the stress out of your driving experience. Read on for U Street parking advice.
3 Cheap U Street Corridor Parking Deals
1. 1925 14th Street NW – park in this lot all day for $15
2. 1740 14th Street NW – park at this lot all day for $15 and get in and out privileges for reservations over 24 hours
3. 2041 Georgia Avenue NW – park at this visitors lot for Howard University Hospital for 3 hours for only $6
4. Howard Center Lot (2235 8th Street Northwest, Washington, DC) – park for $8 for the day.
Top U Street Corridor Attractions
- 9:30 Club – popular dance, and concert venue. Book parking near the 9:30 Club.
- U Street Music Hall – basement music club and dance venue. Book parking near the U Street Music Hall.
- Black Cat – multi-level iconic music venue. Book parking near Black Cat.
Top U Street Corridor Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted U Street Corridor garage parking online or on your smartphone
- Yelp – read customer reviews of U Street Corridor parking garages
- Parkopedia – compare U Street Corridor parking rates in private garages and on the street
- TripAdvisor – read the advice of TripAdvisor users on parking near the U Street Metro Station
- ParkMe – compare parking rates in U Street Corridor lots and garages, and in other areas of Washington DC
- ParkingSpotter.com – rent, buy and sell U Street Corridor parking options online
- U Street Neighborhood Association – read about the changing U Street parking meter rates and hours
- Atlantic Services Group – this parking company discusses plans to open a parking garage in U Street Corridor
Contact Suzannah via Google+