Come visit the largest structure in D.C.! The Reagan building stands at 3.1 million square feet and acts as a national center for the advancement of world trade and commerce. In addition to its diplomatic function, The Reagan Center hosts various exhibits and educational displays, as well as a summer concert series and dynamic dining options. With 3.1 Million square feet, the Reagan Center boasts one of the largest parking structures in DC.
Read on to find out more about parking at the Ronald Reagan building, and ways that you can save money by parking nearby. We have maps, rates, deals, and insider information so that you can plan ahead and start parking smarter!
• • •
Ronald Reagan Building Online Parking Reservations
Explore The Ronald Reagan Building parking options in the map below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed space ahead of time!
• • •
Ronald Reagan Building Parking Tips
- With 2,000 spaces the Reagan Building Garage is conveniently located near many Washington, DC attractions, including the National Mall, the White House, the Smithsonian Museums, and the Warner and National Theaters. Our underground garage is safe, secure, and open 24 hours a day.
- You can access the parking garage via ramps at 14th Street (north and south ramps) and 13½ Street (off Pennsylvania Ave.)
- Official at the door Rates:
- $35.00 – Daily
- $15.00 – Weekday evenings (enter after 5:00 p.m. and exit by 3:00 a.m.)
- $10.00 – One hour or less
- $18.00 – One to two hours
- $22.00 – Two to four hours
- $25.00 – Four to 15 hours
- Check SpotHero for DISCOUNTED rates at the same location!
• • •
Ronald Reagan Building Parking Deals
• • •
Ronald Reagan Building Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted parking at The Ronald Reagan International Trade Center garages online or on your smartphone
- ITCDC – See the official Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center facility garage website and tips
- Yelp-read customer reviews ofReagan Building parking facilities
- ParkingPanda– reserve Reagan Center parking online
- WashingtonDC – Check out the DC tourism blog with insider tips on The Reagan Center and area attractions