Parking near the National Mall is such a challenge that the National Park Service warns visitors on their website that there is not enough street and lot parking in the National Mall to accommodate them all. Don’t be one of those tourists circling for parking for an hour – be prepared! To make your job easier, we’ve pulled the best National Mall parking deals and advice from the internet and put them on this one page for your convenience. Read on to become a National Mall parking expert!
[jbutton size=”xlarge” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/washington-dc/national-mall-parking”]Book National Mall Parking Now[/jbutton]
5 Best National Mall Parking Garage Deals
Parking near the National Mall is rare an hard to come by. Below are some garages where you can book a guaranteed spot around a 10 minute walk from the National Mall. Enjoy a quick walk outside and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you will definitely have a parking spot:
Popular National Mall Attractions
This pool is over 1/3 of a mile long beginning at the steps of the Memorial. The Memorial and Reflecting Pool is a great place for a photo op or to just spend some time outside.
[jbutton size=”large” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/washington-dc/lincoln-memorial-parking”]Book Lincoln Memorial Parking Now[/jbutton]
This is the largest museum and research complex in the world with 19 museums and 9 research complexes. There is something for everyone to see here including the air and space and the museum of African Art.
[jbutton size=”large” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/washington-dc/smithsonian-parking”]Book Smithsonian Parking Now[/jbutton]
These two buildings sit adjacent from each other with an underground tunnel that runs under 4th street connecting the two buildings. This gallery includes a collection of pre-20th century European art, including Italian, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, French and British collections.
[jbutton size=”large” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/washington-dc/national-gallery-of-art-parking”]Book National Gallery Parking Now[/jbutton]
This monument stands over 550 ft tall at the opposing The Lincoln Memorial at the end of the reflection pool. It is one of the most quintessential DC images and is even more striking in person than it is in pictures.
[jbutton size=”large” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/washington-dc/washington-monument-parking”]Book Washington Monument Parking Now[/jbutton]
Top National Mall Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted parking in lots and garages near the National Mall online or on your smartphone
- National Park Service – read suggestions about where to find parking near the National Mall and other tips
- About.com – read about National Mall parking regulations and recommendations for finding good parking
- The Smithsonian – the Smithsonian website provides information on where to park near their museums
- Parking Panda – reserve parking near the National Mall online
- TripAdvisor – read the advice of TripAdvisor users about parking near the National Mall
- SP+ – this national parking company offers parking in 3 facilities near the National Mall
- NBC – read an article about parking meters at the National Mall
- USATourist.com – read this guide to the National Mall that includes parking advice
[jbutton size=”xxlarge” color=”blue” rounded=”no” link=”http://spothero.com/washington-dc/national-mall-parking”]Book National Mall Parking Now[/jbutton]
Contact Suzannah via Google+