The International Spy Museum is the first and only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on this all-but-invisible profession. The museum opened in Washington DC’s Penn Quarter area in 2002, but will be moving to L’Efant Plaza, south of the National Mall, sometime in 2018. Finding parking in the heart of Washington D.C. can be an expensive and frustrating endeavor if you don’t plan ahead.
We’ve created this guide to help you find great parking deals near the Spy museum so that you can focus on enjoying your time inside of the museum. Nothing is worse than circling the block looking for parking with a car full of screaming children. Stop paying astronomical prices at the first garage you come across and start parking smarter!
• • •
International Spy Museum Online Parking Reservations
Explore Spy Museum parking options in the map below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed space ahead of time!
• • •
International Spy Museum Parking Tips
- There are 18,000 on-street metered spaces throughout the District of Columbia. Generally, the meters run from 7am-6:30pm Monday through Saturday; Although, in some areas where there is a high demand, they run until 10pm. Metered parking costs $2.30 an hour citywide and requires payment by coins, at the kiosk or by cell phone.
- International Spy Museum has partnered with Parking Panda and SpotHero, the nationwide leaders in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking near the museum. View real-time availability and pricing at many locations within easy walking distance to the International Spy Museum.
- Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Parking availability is very limited, so it is strongly recommended that you purchase your parking for the International Spy Museum in advance if driving.
• • •
Directions to The International Spy Museum
Click “Directions” in the top left of the window below for the quickest route to the Spy Museum
• • •
Top International Spy Museum Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted parking in International Spy Museum garages online or on your smartphone
- Spy Museum – Check out the official visitors page for more parking and visitor tips
- Yelp– read customer reviews of parking facilities and amenities near the Spy Museum
- TripSavvy – read the advice of TripSavvy users about public parking and tips about the Spy Museum
- Parking Panda – reserve International Spy Museum parking online
- Destination DC- Check out insider tips on how to optimize your time in DC’s unique Adams Morgan neighborhood
- TripAdvisor– Check out reviews and insider Spy Museum tips