As one of the oldest and largest residential communities in Washington D.C, Capitol Hill, located in the heart of The District of Columbia, is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. Due to the high concentration of government buildings that double as tourist attractions, Capitol Hill parking can be a nightmare. Don’t worry, we’ve made it easy for you! Read on for our best Capitol Hill parking advice.
Book cheap Capitol Hill parking now!
Top Capitol Hill Attractions
This must-see landmark is the meeting chamber of the Senate and the House of Representatives and is one of the most recognizable historic buildings in Washington, D.C.
Book discounted parking near the US Capitol Building here.
Hosting 4,000 seasonal, tropical, and subtropical plants, the indoor garden offers special exhibits and educational programs throughout the year. Bartholdi Park, another part of the Botanic Parks showcasing a landscaped flower garden, is located across Independence Avenue from the Botanic Garden.
Book discounted parking near the US Botanic Gardens here.
The Court is located on First Street NE between East Capitol Street and Maryland Avenue. Public viewing sessions are on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 10 am to 3 pm; however seating is first-come, first-serve so be sure to swing by early in your day.
Book discounted parking near The Supreme Court here.
The largest library in the world holds more than 32 million books in over 470 languages. Located near the Capitol Building, The Library of Congress serves as the primary research library of the United States Congress
Book discounted parking near the Library of Congress here.
Looking for an early morning fresh breakfast or a healthy on-the-go lunch? Capitol Hill’s oldest fresh food market, Eastern Market, is located in the heart of the all the action. Community events, local farm-fresh produce and handmade arts and crafts are only a few of the great surprises Eastern Market has to offer.
Book discounted parking near Eastern Market here.
The Folger is home to one of the largest collections of Shakespeare’s works and other books and manuscripts from the Renaissance. Not only is this free library open to the public from 10 to 5pm most days, but also attracts experts, teachers, and scholars alike.
Book discounted parking near The Folger here.
Best Capitol Hill Parking Resources
- SpotHero – book discounted parking near Capitol Hill online or on your smart phone
- TheCapitol.Net – view a list of Capitol Hill parking garages and access the websites of major DC parking companies
- Yelp – read customer reviews of parking facilities near Capitol Hill
- Standard Parking/Central Parking – this national parking company offers garage parking near Capitol Hill
- TripAdvisor – read the advise of TripAdvisor users who have previously parked near Capitol Hill
- ParkMe – compare parking rates in lots and garages near Capitol Hill
- US Capitol Visitor Center – the official site for the US Capitol provides information about getting to Capitol Hill
- ParkingPanda – reserve parking near Capitol Hill online
***BOOK CAPITOL HILL PARKING ONLINE***
Contact Suzannah via Google+